The students are back and hustling to make it through the last few weeks of the Spring semester. At the Student Recreation Center we’ve still got plenty of ways to keep active in the remaining weeks. Whether it’s attending one of our completely free group fitness classes that occur multiple times a day Monday – Saturday, or joining up with some friends for intramurals, there’s still plenty to do to get that beach body. We’re looking forward to starting up with the 4×4 Flag football and our annual golf scramble starting in the coming weeks. In addition, many of our sports clubs are finally going to be returning to the fields of Vince Grady to start practice if they haven’t made it out already. With campus beginning to buzz with activity, one thing is certain: Spring is in the air!
Trying to find something?
- Summer Intramural Events – Something for Everyone To Do June 17, 2015
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CAMPUS RECREATION May 14, 2015
- Aqua Climb Back In Business April 13, 2015
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors and Rent Equipment From Campus Rec April 10, 2015
- Spring is in the air at WIU March 30, 2015